Tuesday 3 March 2009

Ebay SCORE!!!

I've not been frequenting Ebay so much lately, but when I did have a quick browse the other day, the result of my Eley Kishimoto search turned up a fabulous blue and pink tulip skirt. I put in a last minute bid, not expecting to get it and unsure whether it would be a good thing if I did, seeing as it was a size 8, one size below my normal 10. Well, I won it, it's arrived, it fits, and I love it!

//Topshop button necklace/ AA grey T-shirt/Eley Kishimoto tulip skirt/Topshop leggings//


Maybe just best not to stuff myself too much while wearing it...

P.S The Eley Kishimoto e-shop is wonderful and well worth checking out, even if just to gaze at the fab colours and prints, available on everything from shoes and bags, to chairs and wallpaper. Though it's only fair to shout out a warning: EXTREMELY COVETABLE STUFF ALERT!!!

1 comment: