Thursday 26 February 2009

Nailin' It

On the hunt online for a matt grey nail polish, I instead came across Estee Lauder's White Beige, a deliciously creamy cafe au lait-type colour. Now, I'm pretty slow, so while teaming coral nail colour with taupe clothing was something I'd long been a fan of, it had never occured to me to team a taupe-ish nail with coral clothes! Well, it seems blindingly obvious now, yes... Anyway, I promptly placed an order, and I am muchos liking how it looks with my coral Topshop bandage mini. This photo doesn't show it at its best - and, man, my fingers look really pudgy!


And you've gotta love those Estee Lauder freebies, eh?


Happily, while in Boots yesterday, I found the grey I was desiring as well, courtesy of my favourite make-up brand, Barry M. Their colour selection is fantastic, it's sooo cheap and the quality is really good. Yay for Mr M!

Lalallaliyah: I know, looking at stuff on a screen can't compare to holding a big fat glossy mag in your hands - and you can't cut stuff out either... I think in Amelia's case it was a financial issue as well; such a shame as it was sooo pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment